Terms of Sale
By completing the order, the following terms are agreed to:
1. The shipping/delivery address you have provided is correct. We are not responsible if an incorrect address was provided
2. The date selected during checkout is the preferred delivery date. We aim to meet this delivery requirement and dispatch promptly after an order is placed but please note that courier delays can occur and delivery dates are not guaranteed.
3. We highly recommend that the recipient is informed that a delivery is on route to them so that they can expect it. If signature on delivery is selected and no one is attendance to receive the gift hamper, or if authority to leave is granted but there is no safe place to leave the gift hamper, Australia Post will leave a card and take the gift hamper to the nearest post office for collection. We are not responsible if the recipient fails to collect the gift hamper within the time frame as per Australia Post's terms
4. In rare cases, items may be out of stock. In these cases a substitute item of equal or greater value will be included. The substitute item will be of similar nature in terms of taste, design and aesthetic appeal. Similarly, in rare instances decor items may be out of stock. If this is the case, we will carefully select an alternative of similar colour scheme to ensure the same visual impact is maintained.
5.Alcoholic beverages can only be purchased along with food items and can only be sent to recipients of legal drinking age. We are not responsible for incorrect or false information provided
6. It is not our responsibility to account for food allergies and dietary restrictions. Please contact us if you need more detail about the ingredients.
7. We, The Highland Hamper Company, reserve the right to update and alter item information, content & price at our discretion. Similarly delivery estimates, requirements, shipping information and price can be modified. We, also reserve the right to discontinue any service or item we provide, at any time.
8.In regards to bulk gift hamper orders (20 or more), to secure your order, a 50% deposit is required. Sufficient time to prepare, arrange stock and create the gift hampers need to be kept in mind.